Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Stay Off Your Seat

We all love the food that Thanksgiving brings but along with it come plenty of yummy calories! However, as mentioned in this greeting from DRS Designs, hopefully they all stay off your seat! LOL! We can only hope though, right?


This CAS card was created for this weeks DRS Designs Blog Challenge, "Who's A Turkey?" All of the stamps I used are by DRS Designs. The Turkey Dinner (501F) image was colored with Copic Markers. The Stay Off Your Seat Greeting (795G) was stamped on the vertical panel, and "Happy Thanksgiving" (841D) was stamped on the card front above the image. Finished card size is 5.5" x 4.25."

Hope you'll join the challenge this week and show off your turkeys!
Have a great day!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin