Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Red, White and Blue Christmas

It's time to share my Star Spangled Christmas card with you! That's the new challenge posted on the DRS Designs Blog today! You are required to create a Christmas card in red, white and blue colors or use stars on it.  


I've been pressed on time this week (yes, again!) so it's another Clean and Simple card. However, it is festive and easy to make if you need to mass produce it.  (How many Christmas cards do YOU still need to make this year??)

The first step in making this was cutting out the white cardstock with the Top Note die and then stamping "Merry Christmas" (364B) in the lower right corner. Then I stamped it with the Interlocking Snowflake Background (015H). I matted it with red cardstock and then attached it to an A2 blue cardstock base.  I matted the vertical red panel with blue cardstock and then added 3 snowflakes, each with a red brad to hold it in place.

Interested in playing along as well? DRS Designs is giving away 3 great stamps that would be perfect for finishing your Christmas cards or creating Winter cards. Check out all the details HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and please come back soon!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin