Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Seaside Sympathy

It is both unfortunate and ironic that I need a sympathy card this week while DRS Designs is holding their Sympathy challenge.  I don't normally like to have to make a sympathy card when one is actually needed, but a friend of mine over at the Stamp Shack posted a card in the gallery that inspired today's card. (Thanks Amy!)


I created the background by inking a small acrylic block and stamping it directly on my cardstock with 3 different colors. Then I heat embossed the Sea Grass (128L)  and the One Line In Sympathy (262B) sentiment over top.


I added natural twine tied in a knot to the focal image and then added a small panel behind it that was dry embossed with the Swiss Dots folder.  This is a small note card, finished card size is 5" x 3.5."

Thanks for taking the time from your busy weekend to visit my blog! 

Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Love your card,Very prettt...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin