Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Golfer's Birthday!

Even though St. Patrick's Day and Easter are right around the corner, I'm taking a break from creating cards for those holidays at the moment.  I'm thinking Spring and Summer right now, cause they're right around the corner too!  Today's weather inspired me to create this Golfer's Birthday card.  It was a rather Spring-like day with temperatures about 60 degrees and with this kind of weather, I know many of my family members are eagerly thinking "GOLF!"


 Since it was so nice out, I kept things CAS so that we had time to go outside for awhile.  Both stamps are by DRS Designs.  I stamped the Silhouette Male Golfer (038G) on the pennant.  The inked frame was created by masking off the edges with Post-It Notes and sponging blue ink around the image and I inked the edges of the white card front as well with the same ink.  I used a border punch for the decorative layers in the background and once the layout was in place on the card front, I stamped the Back Nine Birthday Greeting (658F) in the space next to the pennant.  Finished card size is 5.5" x 4.25."

Are you inspired by this card, but want to make it more feminine?  No problem! Use pink cardstock instead of the blue and stamp the 
Silhouette Female Golfer (1149G) on the pennant instead of the male! 

Have a great day! 

Smiles,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Love your card,Super cute...

Desire Fourie said...

Stunning male card. Love the sentiment.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin