Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, March 28, 2013

With Faith

There's a new challenge this week over at DRS Designs and the theme is "Paper Flowers." I didn't originally plan for this to be my challenge card, but since it's Holy week I thought something with a religious theme was more appropriate.  No worries though, you'll see my other challenge card in just a few days! 


This is a note card that measures 3.5" x 5." I used the Impossible Faith Greeting (1025G) on the banner for the focal point of my card.  I stamped it in 2 colors of ink to highlight the word "Faith."  It is popped up to add a bit of dimension.  Off to the side of the card front I also stamped the Triple Crosses (510G) using Versamark ink. Can you identify the other 2 stamps I used on this card? 


The background design is not designer paper--I stamped it using the Original Plaid Background (641P). Can you see the pattern on the flower petals? That was done with the Material Maker Square (583L)I stamped my cardstock with it before cutting the flowers out with a paper punch.  They were also adhered using foam tape.  A decorative border punch and some lime-green twine helped finished this card nicely.  

I also created this card for this week's Ways To Use It Challenge on SCS to use gingham.
Thank you so much for stopping by. 

Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty card,Love your sentiment...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin