Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thinking Of You!

The new challenge on the DRS Designs blog that started today is "Baskets."  I chose to use the Picnic Basket (1104K) for the main focus on my card. I colored it with Copic Markers, masked it, and sponged blue ink around it while it was in a Nestie die.  


Then, I created my own coordinating paper by stamping the Checkerboard Background (342P) in red to look like the table cloth seen in the image and then I stamped the little ants from the right side of the image randomly over the checkered area. For the sentiment banner I used a portion of the Sitting Thinking Greeting (398F). The 3 elements of my card front were arranged as shown and adhered on to a 5.5" x 4.25" red cardstock base. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

So pretty. Love the picnic theme and the cute little swarm of bees.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card! Love the picnic theme!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin