Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Easter Lily

Easter is one week away! It's hard to believe that it's even Spring with all of the cold weather and pending snow we have on the way. We may just have to do the Easter Egg Hunt indoors this year.  


Today I'm sharing one of my last few Easter cards with you.  Both the image and sentiment are by DRS Designs. I colored the Circle Lily (437G) with Copic Markers and fussy cut it.  This was rather easy though, since I just cut on the thick black line around the image and then around the lily flowers that stick out beyond the circle. The Abundance of Spring Greeting (527G) was stamped on the background panel next to the image as shown. After layering some pastel cardstock and using a border punch on the bottom-most layer, the card front was adhered on to a pink cardstock base. Finished size measures 5" x 3.5." To add to it's elegant look, I added different sized pearls to the bottom border.

Well, that's it for now. Gotta finish cleaning up my *extremely* messy crafting desk. 
Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty card,love your colors...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin