Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Jelly Beans!

Happy Easter!

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and if you are off of work or school this week, enjoy that too! I unfortunately won't be enjoying either.  I have to work today and the rest of this week, but it's ok! I have some time away from work coming up very soon and I'm spending it with a bunch of crafty friends--nothing but stamping for 4 whole days!  More on that later. For now how about this fun Jelly Bean Easter card?!?!?


All of the stamps I used on this card are by DRS Designs.  I started by stamping the Full Belly Easter Greeting (230H) with dark purple ink.  While it was in a Nestie die I sponged the inside edge with pink ink. For the bottom panel, I stamped the Jelly Bean Jumble Background (241D) repeatedly and colored them with Copic Markers in fun Spring-time colors to match.  

I also created this card with the DRS Blog challenge in mind this week to use paper flowers.  I added a purple Prima flower for the challenge that was embellished with a light pink button that was threaded with purple and white twine bow.  The shimmer purple cardstock base measures 4.25" x 5.5." 

I hope you have fun hunting for eggs and lovin' up the Easter Bunny! 
Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin