Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Patriot Day

Hi Stampers! Hope you are all doing well!
Since today is Patriot Day in the United States, I'm showing off another Patriotic card and using this opportunity to remind all of you about DRS Designs Operation Write Home Card Drive.  The object is to collect as many cards as you can make, but in doing so, there are some great prizes up for grabs too! (Check out the link above to see what you can win!)

Operation Write Home is in need of cards with the following themes:
Birthday
Love
Thank you
Missing you
Thinking of you
Blank (no sentiment)


Just a few things to remember for each card you send in:
Cards must only be 4.25" x 5.5"
**No Glitter**
No Store bought cards allowed
Please be sure to include an envelope for each card donated.

Send your cards to:
DRS Designs
217 Greenwood Avenue
Bethel, CT 06801

So remember over the next few weeks when you sit down to stamp, make a few duplicate cards and send them in to support a great cause. We want you to be our top donator!

Here's the Partiotic card that I have to share with you today.



This design was simple and fun to make! I used the Interlocking Star Background (819H), the Starry Background (124H), and God Bless America (085D). I hope you like it! 

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin