Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, September 12, 2013

My Favorite Vegetable is...

...Candy Corn! 


Would you have ever guessed it? I bet you were thinking broccoli or some other green vegetable.  I know this was totally UNEXPECTED--that's because I created this for this week's DRS Designs Blog Challenge which is to create something UNEXPECTED! 

This card was pretty quick to create. One of things that helped make this quick is the design of the Candy Corn Background. By stamping it in orange ink, half of the coloring is already done for you. All I did was color the bottom of each candy piece with a yellow Copic Marker and my background was finished --easy, peasy as they say! The background used on the top of the card front was made simply by stamping the Spatter Background with black ink. At times, I stamped it off as well so some of the spatter dots are a bit faded.


Well that's it for me today.
Until next time,

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin