Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Frogs In Your Pants

When you hear the term "googlie eyes," especially this time of year I bet you automatically think Halloween. I know I do, but when I heard the challenge over at DRS Designs this week is "Googlie Eyes," I decided to change things up a bit. 


Instead of creating a fun Halloween card, I created this cute frog card using the adorable Frog Boy Cutie Pie Kid (428H) and the Frog in your Pants Greeting (1016K) from DRS Designs. Check out the picture of my Frog Boy below and see his googlie eyes. He almost looks the same, even though they are more defined! This is the first time I've ever used googlie eyes on a card and I'm glad this challenge enlightened me to do it. I'm sure I'll be adding them add to more of my stamped images soon!


As you can tell I used a very simple layout for this card.
The Frog Boy was colored with Copic Markers, fussy cut, and adhered in place next to the greeting. I used the Tiny Frog (420A) as an embellishment by also coloring it with Copics, matting it, and then adhering it with foam tape.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my "Googlie Eye" entry and that this greeting made you smile. Have a great day!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin