Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, September 9, 2013

Christmas Cardinal

DRS Designs is featuring their Christmas stamps this month and I'm showing off many of my Christmas creations with you.  Here's one of my favorites so far.


I colored the Cardinal on Branch image (856M) with Copic Markers. I layered it on red and green cardstock as shown. Then I stamped the Small "Merry Christmas" (520D) in 1 line on a white cardstock banner with red ink. This was adhered to the bottom of the image.

Next, I focused on the card base. I created a note card that measures 3.5" x 5" from dark green cardstock. I added texture to it by stamping the Large Original Plaid Stamp (641P) in both directions using Versamark ink. The image was adhered to the center of the card base and then I added a red and white plaid bow underneath the sentiment. I just love how well all of the colors on this card coordinated!

Have you given any thoughts to what your Christmas cards will be this year?

Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card,Love the stamp!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin