Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Thank You!

Hi Everyone! 


Hope you all had a great Easter.  We enjoyed spending the weekend with our family and celebrated with lots of good food.  It was definitely something to give big Thanks for!  So, as promised, I'm showing off one of the cards I made recently made.  



This Thank You card uses the Brush Thank You (1095H) stamp from DRS Designs current release.  I stamped it in the center of the Triple Teardrop 3" Giga Circle (045L) using my stamp positioner so that it fit perfectly. I matted this stamped circle with a scalloped circle cut with a Nestability die and added a black dot to each scallop with a permanent marker.  I love how this highlights the sentiment! The white panel in the background was punched with a border punch and then embossed with the Swiss Dots folder.  A yellow bow and 2 black brads were the only decorative embellishments used on this card.

I've entered this card into the Crafty Ribbons challenge to use Black & White with one other color.  Wish me luck! They have a great bag of Spring ribbon up for grabs, and I know, you can never have too much! ;- )


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Smiles, 
Jennifer

3 comments:

Pia S said...

Very elegant - choice of colors suit the design so well.

pinky said...

This is just gorgeous. Love the splash of yellow. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
Pinky

La Vikinga said...

Beautiful cards; I like the straight lines, the mats in matching colours and the yellow with black and white! Thanks for participating with us at Crafty Ribbons with such a lovely card!

Charlotta / La Vikinga

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin