Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Mother's Day Dogwood

DRS Designs just released new stamps this past Saturday.  This release contains many sentiments and word designs that would be great for making Mother's and Father's Day cards as well as birthday and graduation cards. You can see them all HERE.  

With May right around the corner and 3 Mom's to create cards for, I had to get started on my Mother's Day cards ASAP! This card uses the On Mother's Day Greeting (035D) from the new release.  I stamped the pink cardstock with the Polka Dot background (688P) using Versamark ink and the Dogwood Branch (1092H) was colored with Copic Markers.  Both of these stamps are also by DRS Designs. I kept my layout simple, but I think the colors really make this card POP!

Need an easy gift idea? Don't forget to check out this week's DRS Designs Gift Card Holder challenge for some inspiration or enter your version to win! 

Have a great day!

Smiles, 
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin