Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Golf Birthday

The new challenge on the DRS Designs blog is Sports!  It's been a long time since I've played with any of the sports stamps from DRS Designs. I concentrate on so many of their new releases that I'm glad their challenges force me to use the "oldies but goodies" too.                  



I really love how this card turned out--I think it's the colors that I like most.  I thought I'd try something a bit different by stamping the silhouette image in a color other than black.  I think it looks just as good! 

The prize up for grabs for this challenge is your choice of 2 stamps from DRS designs.  I hope you can play along and I hope you win too! ;-)

Thanks for stopping by and please visit again soon!

Smiles, 
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin