Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Blessings

Lucky for me (and you!), I just realized that I have a bunch of cards that have not been shown on my blog yet. I'm going to try and get them all posted for you soon. I have one of them to share with you today. 


All of the stamps used to make this Easter Blessings card are by DRS Designs. I often think of purple and yellow as Easter colors, so those are the Copic colors I used on this Polka Dot Flower image (1036K).


I also used the Polka Dot Background stamp (688P) on this card to make my own coordinating pattern papers. I stamped it with Versamark ink on purple and blue smooth cardstock. The Easter Blessings Sentiment (1029D) stamped at the top is one of my favorite Easter stamps. I love the font and think it gives an elegant feel to any project.


Since the polka dots keep this card pretty busy, I kept the embellishments simple. The polka dot papers were separated by a band of wide yellow ribbon tied in a knot, and a couple yellow brads filled in the empty space in the upper right and lower left corners of my card front.

I hope you've enjoyed seeing this card and I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Easter.
Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin