Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Winner Announcement!

Today is Thursday...


Using Random Integer Generator the winning number is: comment #2

And therefore...

...the winner of my first-ever Blog Candy giveaway is...(drumroll please!)

Cathy! Congratulations!

Here's what she posted as her favorite stamping technique:

Cathy said...
"Hi Jennifer and thanks for the blog candy offer..my favorite stamping technique I'm just learning is Alcohol inks with the applicator by Tim Holtz..there is no mess and it looks great..the shaving cream technique is fun too..l sprayed the shaving cream into a pan and added reinker colours and mixed it with a toothpick to get a look that l liked and placed the glossy side on top of the cream and wow it looked awesome."

Cathy are the winner of 15 packages of Studio G acrylic stamp sets! Please email me your address so I can mail these out to you ASAP!


Stay tuned for tomorrow when Kimmy and I post our Alcohol Ink Challenge cards.

Have a wonderful day!

Smiles,
Jennifer


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin