Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

New Challenge Announcement!

Kimmy's given the next challenge!

Challenge Announcement!

Custom Smiley
This week's Fun Filled Friday Challenge is to use Alcohol Inks. Remember that post where my Secret Sister sent me a box full of Alcohol Ink goodies? Well, now it's time for me to put them to use for the first time creating my own project. The only other time I've ever used Alcohol inks was a few weeks ago at the Shackapoloosa trip. So this challenge card should be interesting! Stay tuned for this Friday, May 23rd, when I post my challenge card.

Kimmy and I would love for you to participate in our Fun Filled Friday Challenges. If you would like to try this challenge, please post a link to a picture of your card on this post so that we can see your version of this challenge. I look forward to seeing your challenge cards!

Hope everyone had a great weekend--I worked! (YUCK!) However, Monday is my day off and I hope to get some card making done.

Also...tomorrow I will post my first ever Blog Candy Giveaway. If you're a stamper, you're not going to want to miss it! Stay tuned!








No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin