Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Fun Filled Friday Challenge Announcement!

I have challenged Kimmy to make a card using this sketch for our Fun Filled Friday Challenge this week.



This sketch is found in the Sketch Gallery of the Stamp Shack. It was created by Kerry, one of our fellow Shackies. I love the patchwork look of this design, but I've never made a card like this before so, it should be a real challenge!



Stay tuned, as we will post our finished cards using this sketch this upcoming Friday, May 16th.



Kimmy and I would love for others to participate in our Fun Filled Friday Challenge. If you're brave enough to try this challenge, please post a link to a picture of your card on this post so that we can see your version of this sketch.



I look forward to seeing your challenge cards!



Mother's Day Flowers
PS: Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's out there! Hope today is wonderful for you and full of much needed relaxation! Stay tuned to see the Mother's Day cards I made for my family! (Can't post them until I give them out in case they see them on my blog first!)







No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin