Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Weekly Challenge Announcement

Bunny Bunny Brown Rabbit Bunny Bunny Brown Rabbit


For this weeks Fun Filled Friday post, I have challenged Kimmy to use a Happy Hopper stamp by Stampabilities. These little guys are just too cute & I know her and I just don't use them enough. I thought they would make a good challenge and we could put them to use! Besides, who doesn't love them?



I've already started thinking about how I will make my challenge card for this week. I know for sure that I am going to use my new Happy Hopper stamp that I bought last week at A Happy Stamper when I was in Washington DC. You'll have to wait till Friday, May 30th to see which one it is!



So, are you a House Mouse, Happy Hopper, and Gruffies fan? I'd love to get to know my readers, so post a comment here and tell me what are your favorite stamps?



Have a wonderful week!



Smiles,

Jennifer





No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin