Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Valentine Flower

 
The inspiration photo posted on this weeks DRS Designs Blog challenge is perfect for Valentines Day!
 
 
And I thought the Valentine Flower (582K) colored with Copic Markers was the perfect match! I absolutely love how it turned out! This was such a fun group of colors to play with!!


I kept the design of this card simple since I didn't have a lot of time.  Starting with a pink A2 card stock base, I didn't really know what else to add since the image is also the greeting. I created the background by stamping the Interlocking Hearts (247F) with Versamark, and then I trimmed the panel with a red scallop border.  I put 2 simple pink heart brads in the upper left corner. Next, I added a bit of twine at the bottom to add a touch more red.  The matted image was adhered to the center of the card and a beautiful satin, red bow was placed off center at the bottom. 

ETA:  I've had some requests to list the Copic Markers I used on this card. I used R27 R29 and R59  for the flower petals. For the leaves I used G05 G07 and G17. The flower center was colored with RV000 RV02 and RV23.

I hope you like it! 
Have a great day!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin