Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Sweet Valentine

 
Hi Everyone! Happy New Year!

This years first challenge on the DRS Designs Blog is to use Stencils. I created this Sweet Valentine for my challenge card utilizing a rectangle Nestibility die as a stencil to shade in and highlight the new Sweet Valentine's Greeting (257D).  
 
 
I stamped and colored the Heart Drops (255F) with Copic Markers to create by own pattern paper. I used the heart embossing folder for the black cardstock in the background and embellished the empty space on the card front with some heart punchies--from the new punches I received for Christmas.  I love how much they really enhance my Valentine cards this year! I placed a pearl in the center of each heart to complete the look. Finished card size is 5.5" x 4.25."  Hope you like it! 
 
Thanks for taking the time to visit today!
 
Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin