Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, January 23, 2015

Fill Up On Love

I'm getting ready for Valentine's Day with the new challenge post on the DRS Designs blog this week. The challenge is to show off any project made using "Lovely Hearts!"

 
 This is a 5" x 3.5" note card. I started by embossing the card front with a heart embossing folder. Then I stamped the Fill Up On Love Greeting (240C) and the Love Meter (261D). Both were cut out using Nestability dies and then sponged with light pink ink to create the white frame around them. The Love Meter was colored with Copic markers. The greeting was layered with a scalloped Nestability die and it was embellished with a single heart brad.  I assembled the card as shown and added a sheer red bow embellished with a fabric flower and pink heart brad just below the greeting and then I added two red heart diecuts to finish it off. This was fairly quick to make because of its small size but it turned out rather pretty, wouldn't you agree?

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great weekend!
 
Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin