Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, May 29, 2014

A Toast To You!

Hi Everyone! 
Time is just flying by and it's Thursday again! The last Thursday in May to be exact! The new challenge on the DRS Designs Blog is to add holes to your project.  Here's my challenge entry for this Holey Moley Challenge. I used the Splitcoast Sketch challenge #487 for the layout. 


For the center of my card, I used just a portion of the Pour Me...Bottle and Glass (075H) along with the Toast To You Greeting (046D). The wine glass was colored with Copics and then sponged with purple ink while it was in a Nestie die. I used the Bunch of Grapes (061D) to create my own pattern paper for the left side panel.  It's hard to see but I added pierced holes all the way down along the right side of the black strip.  To complete the look, I embellished the greeting banner with a button and twine bow. I love the way the  It coordinates so well with the colors on this card! 

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!
I appreciate your visit!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin