Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Men Are Like a Fine Wine

Hi Everyone! Hope you're all having a great week! 
We had so much rain this past weekend that it was practically a complete wash-out! While I'm eager for nice, Spring weather, I enjoyed staying in and playing with some of DRS Designs newest stamps! I'm happy to share this funny 'Men Are Like Fine Wine' card with you today!  


I created the Bunch of Grapes (061D) panel first, by stamping them repeatedly and coloring them with Copic Markers.  The Men Are Like Wine Greeting (049F) was stamped in purple ink and then light purple ink was sponged over it while it was in a Nestie die. I used the Tiny Bubbles embossing folder for my background. I thought it almost resembled grapes and was a nice complement to the theme of this card. Dark purple cardstock was used to form an A2 size card, which measures 5.5" x 4.25."  

Just a reminder, today is the last day to sign up for DRS Designs "Grad School" blog challenge. One lucky winner will be chosen to receive a $10 store voucher to DRS Designs! Will it be YOU? Check out this post for all the details and to link your card up to enter.

Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin