Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, May 8, 2014

You Improve With Wine

It's Thursday already and another new challenge has been posted on the DRS Designs Blog. This week is a color challenge to use purples and greens. I'm showing off some new wine-themed stamps on my challenge card.


All 3 of the stamps I used are brand new and now available for purchase:
Bunch of Grapes (061D)
Pour Me...Bottle and Glass (075H)
Wine/You Improve With Age (067F)

The images were colored with Copic Markers and the Pour Me image was inked with purple ink while still in a Nestie die to get the white border around it.  Wouldn't this make for a sarcastic birthday card?!?!? Now I just need to find the right recipient! Ha!

Enjoy your day and make sure to check out the challenge if you get a chance!
Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin