Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Dream Big

Tis the season for Graduations and to inspire you to make cards for the Graduates in your life, DRS Designs has a "Grad School" challenge on their blog this week. Show off your graduation cards or create a card using your school colors to win! Here's my rather clean and simple challenge entry.


I started with an A2 size blue cardstock base.  I stamped it repeatedly with the Graduation Background (984H) using Versamark ink.  Next, I stamped the Dream Big Graduation Greeting (041F) on white cardstock and masked the edges using a Post-It Note so that after sponging it with blue ink, there was a nice white border around it.  I used black cardstock to mat it and then ties a blue ribbon around it.   Then I stamped the Male Graduate (045G). It was cut out using a circle Nestability die using the Out-Of-The-Box technique so that his hand was extended beyond the edge of the circle.  I added some color to it with Copic Markers and matted this with black cardstock as well.  I arranged the sentiment as shown on the card front and added 3 black rhinestones under the matted sentiment to complete it. 

Curious about what you could win if you play along in DRS Designs Grad School challenge? One lucky winner will be chosen to receive a $10 store voucher to DRS Designs! 
I hope it's YOU!

Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin