Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, May 5, 2014

So Proud Grad Card

Hi Everyone!
Hope you all had a great weekend!
Have you seen the new stamps DRS Designs has available for purchase? They are graduation and wine themed stamps. Here's one of the graduation cards I made using the Female Graduate (042G) and the Proud of You Saying (044D).


I created the pattern paper you see in the background using the Interlocking Star Background (819H) and the Starry Background (124H).  The star panel was decorated with a border punch and the sentiment was heat embossed.  I bought some new star punches and used them to embellish the card front.  Finished card size is 5.5" x 4.25." 
Hope you like it!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin