Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Pet Loss

Today I'm showing off a card I made for DRS Designs Pets R Us challenge. This sympathy card was made using their newest stamps:

This is an A2 size card, but I cut down the top layer a bit and decorated it with a border punch. Then the card front was embossed using my, new-to-me, pet print embossing folder.  I stamped the upper portion of the Furry Friend Sympathy Greeting with dark brown ink and then sponged it with light brown ink while it was in a Nestie die.  Then I tied plaid ribbon in a knot at the bottom of it before matting it with a dark brown scalloped rectangle.  As you can see, this was adhered to the center of the card front.  

The inside of the card was layered with ivory cardstock and the lower portion of the Furry Friend Sympathy Greeting was stamped at the bottom and the Dog Bone was stamped on an angle on each side.  I have to Thank my friend Paula for this layout.  I love how the card front is short enough to see the inside message at the bottom of it! 

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today! Have a great weekend! 

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin