Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Poppin' In

Need a challenge to inspire you this week? Check out DRS Designs newest challenge "On The Border."  The requirement is to make a border on your card by either stamping a word or phrase all around, use a border image, draw a border, use a border die etc. The possibilities are endless!  I created this Thinking of you card and I hand-drew the black-lined border on the card front.


I used one of DRS Designs newest stamps for the focal point of my card.  I colored Leonard Pig Behind The Bubble (081G) with Copic Markers and then added Diamond Glaze to the bubbles for a realistic look.  


The card front started as just a white piece of cardstock that was made into pattern paper by stamping it with the Woven Plaid Background (613P).  Then on the blue panel, I stamped the Just Poppin In Sentiment (156D). I thought this sentiment went well with the bubbles in the image.  They eventually have to pop right? 

Hope you enjoyed seeing today's card.
Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin