Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, December 26, 2013

No Fun Like Snow Fun

Hi Friends! 
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!  

We woke up to a few inches of unexpected snow this morning. I had to chuckle, as I noticed this just as I sat down with my coffee to type up this post.  How ironic! The card I'm sharing with you today was made for the Frosted Flakes challenge on the DRS Designs Blog.


This fun Winter note card shows off the Cowboy Snowman (178L) which was colored with Copic Markers.  The "snow" at the botton of the card was painted with a Snow Marker and then heat set. This created a velvety effect from the puffed up snow. Then I split up the No Snow Fun Greeting (691E) to fit the empty space of either side of the stamped image. I embellished the card front with some blue twine and a snowflake punchie that I decorated with a large pearl. I adhered the card fron to a dark blue cardstock base and my card was complete!

Do you have snow where you live? 

Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin