Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Happy Stamping To All!

Merry Christmas! 
I hope you all have a great day celebrating with family and friends!

Here's the Christmas card I made for some of my stamping friends. I love how it's a take on the holiday story and perfect for those who stamp!


I kept this card simple, as I had many to make and time is of the essence this time of year. I saw this layout on Pintrest and thought it would be easy yet festive to show off the image, Happy Stamping To All! (682K). I stamped a simple Small Merry Christmas Greeting (520D) on the inside with red ink before adding my own handwritten message.

Enjoy today and all of the blessings Christmas has to offer!
Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin