Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Trees

Up for a new challenge? Check out DRS Designs Three's Company challenge. I created this card with 3 Christmas trees for my entry.



I used the new  Tree Shaped Christmas Greeting (1008H) 
for the largest tree. I heat embossed it in white and then cut out the tree shape. I used background stamps to create my own pattern paper when I created the other 2 trees. These stamps include the  Large Original Plaid (641P) and the  Polka Dot Background (688P)I added a yellow pearl to the top of each one and each tree was adhered to the snowflake embossed card front with foam tape for dimension.

The card front was decorated with some sheer green ribbon that was tied in a bow in the upper left corner and then I sewed a small red button onto a snowflake embellishment and added it to the center of the bow. I think this has turned out to be one of my
Favorite holiday embellishments! 

Well, that's it tor me today--short and sweet as the holidays have me crazy busy like everyone else I'm sure! 
It won't be long now until the man in the big red suit shows up!
Ho! Ho! Ho!

Smiles,
Jennifer 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin