Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Thinking of You

I recently saw a few cards on SCS that used heat embossing on kraft cardstock with white embossing powder rather than embossing with black on white cardstock.  What a beautiful look! I tried this technique and I love the results! 


It was also a nice change to color the Flower Border (1076H) with Watercolor pencils and blend them with water rather than use my fave Copic Markers.  The background was stamped with Versamark ink using a daisy flower that has been retired and I used a portion of the Sitting Thinking Greeting (398F) for the sentiment.  This was definitely "out of the box" for me but I think it turned out very pretty.  What do you think? 

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! 
Thanks for stoppin' by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin