Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Not Over The Hill

I think it's safe to say that the cold weather here in Michigan is finally behind us.  Now it's time to break out the clubs and enjoy the sunshine! 


This golfer's birthday card features many stamps from DRS Designs--5 to be exact!  For the focal image I created a scene using Golfer Duff (457L).  I colored him and the grass with Copic Markers and the clouds were done by sponging blue ink within a cloud template.  I've seen people use the Tiny Bubbles Cuttlebug Embossing folder before as a golf ball texture and that's what I did to show off the upper portion of the Back Nine Birthday Greeting (658F). I used the Polka Dot Background (688P) to add texture to the lower half of the card front and then stamped the lower left corner with "Happy Birthday" from the Back Nine Greeting.  The seam between the yellow and kraft cardstock pieces was hidden with pattern paper I created myself using the Argyle Background (438P) and the Argyle Diamond (441A).

Hope all of my American readers had a wonderful Memorial Weekend holiday!
Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Super cute card!Love the stamps!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin