Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Graduation Stars

The school year is almost over so it's time to start thinking of graduation cards. I hope the ConGRADulations challenge on the DRS Designs blog will inspire you to get started too. Here's one I created recently that I love, love, love!!!


All of the stamps I used are by DRS Designs. I started by coloring the Shooting Star (509H) with Copic Markers. Then I cut it and matted it using Nestie dies.  I created the large banner panel to go behind it and embossed it with a star embossing folder.  The background panel was stamped with the Interlocking Star Background (819H) with yellow ink and then the Starry Background (124H) with black ink. I then created a horizontal banner for the conGRADulations sentiment (867D). As a final touch, I added yellow Stickles to the star.  Finished card size is 4.25" x 5.5."

Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Great card!Very pretty!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin