Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

For Dad

Hi Everyone! 

For starters, I must apologize for having to turn on word verification.  I've been getting tons of spam comments over the last 2 days and I'm hoping this will slow it down or perhaps actually stop it.  I promise I won't keep it on for long. Please keep leaving comments for me and bear with me thru this difficult time.  Thanks!  Now,onto something much more fun...

Since Mother's Day has passed it's now time to think about Dad! I'm loving DRS Designs Argyle Background (438P) and the Solid Diamond (441A) that I used to create my own pattern paper on this card.


The sentiment I used for the focal point of my card is the Father's Day Greeting (782G).  I sponged it with blue ink while it was still in the Nestability die and matted as shown.  I used the last line of the greeting for the tag sentiment by stamping each word under each other rather than keeping it in one line.  The tag was adhered using a brad and I used twine to create the tassel. Finished card size is A2- 5.5" x 4.25."

Hope you have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin