Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Big Deal Birthday

The Circle challenge on the DRS Designs Blog this week is full of endless possibilities! Think circle-shaped stamps, die-cuts, embellishments, pattern designs etc.
Here's a cute CAS pocket card I made for the it using my plain and scalloped Circle Nestability dies.  


It's difficult to see, but the pocket was embossed with hearts and then I embellished it with the Five Playing Cards (157D)


The pull-out portion was stamped with the Big Deal Birthday Greeting (852G) so that when it's in the pocket, the lower portion of the greeting is covered by the playing cards image. A red Copic Marker was used to fill in the heart and the diamond was paper pieced to make the "is" stand out.

DRS Designs is giving away 2 FREE stamps of your choice to 1 lucky winner just for playing along. Won't you join us?

Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

This is a awesome card!Love the stamp!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin