Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Witch is Always In!

Happy Halloween! 


I know this is a busy day for everyone, so I'm going to keep things short and sweet today.  
I thought it was only appropriate to share my last Halloween card for the year on the actual holiday. All of the stamps used on this card are by DRS Designs. I colored the Witchly Accessories (154K) with Copic Markers and fussy cut it out.  The sentiment tag was stamped with the Witch is Always In Greeting (089D) and I stamped the background with the Accent Bats (517A) using Staz On Cotton White Ink.


Hope you have a safe and wonderful Halloween! 
Happy Haunting and "Trick or Treating!"

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin