Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Is Almost Here!

Well, another month here and gone and it's true, Halloween is almost here! 
Our costumes are sewn, the accessories have been purchased, the pumpkins are carved, and the candy bowls are full! Our household is ready! 


 Today's card was made with new Halloween stamps from DRS Designs. I wanted to create a different Halloween card--something a little different from the traditional orange and black. When I colored the Fuzzy Spider (550H) with Copic Markers, I colored parts of his legs green for a fun and eerie look. 


I then based the rest of my card using a green and black theme. Still very much Halloween, yet more trendy than orange and black! The background was stamped with the Empty Spider Web (329G), and I created the vertical banner tag and stamped it with the Run In Fear Halloween Greeting (532E).

Are you ready for Halloween?

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin