Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, October 26, 2012

Autumn Greetings

Last year when I created my Count Your Blessings card I had some of the background paper left over from heat embossing DRS Designs Fall Leaf with Acorn image (471F).  I colored it this time around with 2 orange Copic Markers and I instantly fell in love with it! What a difference a bit of color makes! It was perfect for this week's Autumn Greetings challenge on the DRS Designs Blog. 


The sentiment I used for my focal point is the Changing Leaves Thanksgiving Greeting (1122G). I stamped it with Vintage Sepia Versafine and then sponged orange ink over it while it was in a Nestie die.  I decorated it with 3 brown rhinestones and adhered it with foam tape for a little added dimension.

So, tis the season for creating Autumn Greetings...I hope you'll link up your project on the DRS Blog so you can win the fabulous prize they're giving away this week!  Check out all the details HERE

Have a wonderful Halloween weekend and stop by again soon!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin