Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Something Good To Eat!

Nothing says Fall like apples, and what could be better then a yummy, caramel one!?!?!  I colored DRS Designs Candy Apple (082K) to look like it was dipped in oooey-gooey caramel.  Is your mouth watering yet? 


I used shimmer, copper cardstock for my card front and heat embossed the Smell My Feet Greeting (524F).  Tis the season for a bit of spooky-ness added with the spider web border and a nice brown ribbon to match!

I hope this Halloween gives you something good to eat!  
;-)

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin