Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sweet Baby Girl

After a fabulous girls weekend with my stamping friends, I'm glad to report that I made 14 cards while I was there! Some are for magazine submissions, but many of them you'll get to see here on my blog very soon. Today I have a card to share with you that I made for a stamping friend who we threw a surprise baby shower for this past weekend. I'm really happy with how it turned out and think it's one of my favorites! 


 I used this adorable Teddy Bear image from Holly Berry House and colored it with Copic Markers. Since she knows that she is having a girl, I chose to color the bow pink. I love the adorable Ribbon and Curls New Baby sentiment (111G) from DRS Designs and thought that it was perfect with the Teddy bear image. The finished card size is 4.25" x 5.5". I hope you enjoy seeing this card as much as I enjoyed making it! 

 Have a great day! 
 Smiles, 
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin