Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

"Toad"ally Un"frog"ettable!

Hi Everyone! 
Hope you're all having a great week! Here's the card I made for the Masculine Card challenge on the DRS Designs Blog.  


The combination of browns, blues and greens scream "boy" to me on this card!  Both the Frog On A Log image (252H) and the Un"frog"ettable Birthday Greeting (1077G) that I used are by DRS Designs.  This image was colored with Copic Markers and was a lot of fun to color.  The greeting was one line too big for the area where I wanted it to go, so separated the last line and  added it under the image.  

Interested in playing along? You can find all of the challenge details and enter your masculine card HERE for a chance to shop for free with a DRS Designs Store voucher.  

Thanks for stopping by! 
Smiles, 
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin