Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Women Are Angels

Woo hoo! 
 New stamps are now available from DRS Designs
You can check them all out on their new release page.   I'm happy to show off one of the new greetings on today's card. 


I know it isn't Halloween yet, but I couldn't help create a Halloween looking card to go with this Women Are Angels Greeting (298G).


 I think this is hilarious and it goes so well with the Witchly Accessories (154K) image.  I colored it with Copic Markers and kept the embellishments rather simple.  I think the ribbon sets off the greeting panel well and a few large purple brads fill in the empty spaces nicely.  

Hope this made you smile today!!

 Smiles, 
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin