Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

First Anniversary

Are you enjoying the new stamps from DRS Designs? They were just released yesterday and I'm showing off a few of them on today's anniversary card. 


 The First Anniversary Greeting (079E) and the Script Font (098P) that was stamped on the black panel are the new releases. I've also created my own pattern paper using the Interlocking Heart Background (808H) which you can find in the current DRS catalog. Check out the DRS Blog to see the creative ways the DT has used the new stamps and to find the details or play along with this week's wedding/anniversary challenge.

Have a great day!

 Smiles, 
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin