Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

On Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's out there! I hope you are having a wonderful day! 


I created this Mother's Day Gift Card Holder a few weeks ago during my girls weekend, but didn't want to show it until I gave it to my Mom.  Way back in the day I posted the tutorial for these gift card holders and you can find it HERE.  All of the stamps seen on this project are by DRS Designs


I used the Flower and Butterfly Address Frame (002K) to decorate the front.  Nice thing about this stamp is how versatile it is.  You can use it as I've done here or use it as a true address frame for a return address or even to decorate an envelope with the recipient's address.  


I colored it with Copic Markers and then cut it out including the center.  I stamped the "On Mother's Day Greeting (035D)" on light purple cardstock and then used foam tape to adhere the address frame over top so that the wording was centered in the frame. The added dimension really makes the frame stand out.


This is how it looks when opened.  I stamped it with the Script Gift Card Greeting (013D) and then hand wrote my personal message below it.  I hope Mom enjoys the Amazon Gift Card I bought her! :-)

Smiles, 
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin