Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tree of Hearts

Hi everyone!
Just in time for the New Year, DRS Designs has released some new stamps! With the holidays behind us, the next card making holiday is Valentine's Day. Now is the time to start making your Valentines! I made this Valentine with stamps from DRS Designs new release.


I used the Valentine Tree (976H) as my focal image and used the Stacked Love (980H) to create the background. Both were colored with Copic Markers. I couldn't help but continue with the heart theme I had going with this card and use a heart embossing folder to add a little texture. Ribbon is always a nice touch as well. The One Line Valentine Greeting (996D) is also part of this new release. Hope I've inspired you to check out DRS Designs new stamps!
Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Karin said...

I love those big bold letters in the background!Great valentine!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin