Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Get Your Irish On!!

Hi Everyone!
Today I'm thinking green and sharing one of the St. Patty's Day cards I recently made. The big Green Day will be here before you know it and we'll have corned beef and cabbage in the crock pot and green beer to wash it down! LOL, Just kidding!  To be honest, I'm not really a fan of either one! I make it for my Hubby who loves it and St. Patty's Day even though neither one of us is Irish.


So, anyways, back to my card...I'm really happy with how it turned out. Sometimes the layouts I draw up in my notebook don't work out as planned, but this one seemed to come together nicely. All of the stamps I used on this card are by DRS Designs. They include the Swirly Shamrocks (983F), the Easy Shamrock Background (326H), and the Irish On Greeting (1005D). The Shamrocks were colored with Copic Markers and the edges of each panel were distressed with green ink. So very festive, don't you think?

Well, that's all for today. Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin