Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Irish Blessing

How many of you received new stamping/papercrafting supplies over the holiday? I received gift cards to my favorite scrapbooking store and Hobby Lobby.  They were just what I needed to keep me inspired. I also received some new rubber from DRS Designs--Nothing says inspiration to me like new stamps! Have you seen the stamps in DRS Designs new release? If you enjoy stamping for Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day then this release is for you! You can see everything that's included HERE.


Here's the card my new found inspiration created.  I'm using it to show off the new Irish Blessing (1009K) stamp. I stamped the background using the Shamrock Background (326H), and it is so easy! Just a little green ink and each impression lines up perfectly.  No Stamp-a-ma-jig needed! I couldn't help but use twine on this card. I haven't used it in forever and it matches perfectly. I think it's a nice touch.

Well, that's it for today.  I have to keep things short and sweet these days!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin